mardi 27 mars 2012

Shopping Time ♪

Hi!

Last day my GF and I have done some shopping. I was so happy to finally find what I needed! o(^▽^)o


We first went to New Look in which I've find the ultimate coordinate I was searching for for this Summer! A super gorgeous white tank with extra large . I already have a black one, so I'm done with it! I also purchased a little black bandeau and those adorable wedge heels. Then we went to Jennyfer, where I find the faux leather pant. Because it was a skinny, I first thought that it would never suits to me x) But I finally it was great, and it seems that my GF loves it. So I'm happy! I've ordered a new bag and some white Lace-up Ankle Boots, I can't wait to receive them!! ♥

My GF also offered me a necklace I've seen on my ultimate BIAS, 沙我 from Alice nine ♥♥♥ Here is the necklace on him and at the right the necklace I've received : 



This evening I will make some nail art to my GF.  I love nail art. I love create things, paint etc... Unfortunately, because I play the bass, I can't have my own nails long. So I use to make some nail art to my GF and friends. 

Here is my little collection but I can"t wait to grow it up!! 

So, I think that's all for today. Tomorrow I will bring my Bass to a music store in order to buy new chords. Hope the weather won't be too rainy! 

See ya ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire